SayIt™ from nVoq
- Are You Considering Medical Speech Recognition Software, but Finding it Too Costly?
- Hesitant to Commit?
We Have Another Option for You...
Subscription-based license: $79/month per user
- Free quarterly updates, with no action required by the user
- Free support
- Un-subscribe at any time
- Significant additional discounts for annual subscriptions
- Dictate from ANY computer that can access your EHR (See requirements below)
- No EHR? No Problem! Dictate anywhere you can type.
- NO installation
- Low up-front cost per user for implementation & training
Click here for more information (pdf)
SayIt™ - Certified Microphones
Questions & Answers
Q: Where can I get SayIt™?
A: You can purchase SayIt™ from us. More importantly, we can provide you with documentation workflow analysis, installation services, training, customization, and ongoing support to minimize your learning curve and maximize your success.
Q: Our office is outside of Minneapolis. Can you still help us?
A: We would be happy to! We can do installation, one-on-one personalized training, and support, all remotely via computer. We can even travel to your location for on-site classes (1-6 students per class). We can provide services throughout the United States.
Q: Where Can SayIt™ Type Your Notes?
A: SaytIt can type your notes...
- Into any word processor (e.g. Microsoft Word), creating a file that can be saved on your computer
- Into almost any EHR software, as long as it has "Notes" sections where you can type
Q: Must I change my dictation style?
A: You can dictate quickly, but enunciation is important. With SayIt™ there are many ways to become more efficient...
- Use pre-built templates for common conditions, then dictate patient-specific details. How are these templates created?
- We can supply a selection of complete templates that you can use
- We can modify our templates to match your dictation style
- In our classes, we teach you how to modify our templates, and how to create your own from scratch.
- You see the note being created before your eyes, so editing is easy...all editing can be done by voice without touching the keyboard!