- Dictate from ANY computer that can access your EHR (See requirements below)
- Use on any number of Windows computers as long as an Internet connection is available
- No EHR? No Problem! Dictate anywhere you can type.
- Self-installs for the user in 5 minutes
- Installation by your I.T. department is eliminated!
- Low up-front cost per user for implementation & training
Click here for more information (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Q: How does SayIt compare to other Medical Speech Recogntion Technology (MSRT) software on the market?
A: See our article: “The Future of Medical Speech Recognition Technology”
Q: Where can I get SayIt™?
A: You can purchase SayIt™ from us. More importantly, we can provide you with documentation workflow analysis, installation services, training, customization, and ongoing support to minimize your learning curve and maximize your success.
Q: Our office is outside of Minneapolis. Can you still help us?
A: We would be happy to! We can do installation, one-on-one personalized training, and support, all remotely via computer.
Q: Where Can SayIt™ Type Your Notes?
A: SaytIt can type your notes…
- Into ANY word processor (e.g. Microsoft Word), creating a file that can be saved on your computer
- Into ANY EHR software, as long as it has “Notes” sections where you can type
- Into ANY location that you can type, such as emails, text messages, etc.
Q: Must I change my dictation style?
A: You can dictate quickly, but enunciation is important. With SayIt™ there are many ways to become more efficient…
- Use pre-built templates for common conditions, then dictate patient-specific details. How are these templates created?
- We can supply a selection of complete templates that you can use
- We can modify our templates to match your dictation style
- In our classes, we teach you how to modify our templates, and how to create your own from scratch.
- You see the note being created before your eyes, so editing is easy…all editing can be done by voice without touching the keyboard!
SayIt™ – Certified Microphones